Titanic Ship Model
ship models AAS083
36"W x 7"D x 14.25"H
list price: $852.50
your price: $682.00
the Titanic's maiden voyage began April 10, 1912, from Southampton, England, heading toward New York city... Titanic ship model makes commanding centerpiece, adding romance to offices, restaurants, living rooms.
The grand old steamers that crossed the Atlantic have become legends. It's been close to a century now since the Titanic was lost. Some eighty years ago the first Queen Mary traveled between the port of Southampton and the Cunard pier in New York's harbor. Opulent First Class, its extraordinary luxury representing an era when time was more leisurely enjoyed. All that, while also transporting a generation of immigrants moving one-way, West to a New World.
Facts about our ship models
1. All ship models are completely hand-made by skilled craftsman
2. Model ships have highest quality parts: hand sewn fabric sails with detailed stitching; each solid brass antique finished hardware made from individual molds.
3. Most ship and boat models are built plank-on frame, some ships have a solid carved hull.
4. Most model ships ready to rig. Detailed instructions explain easy assembly upon arrival.
5. All ship models come with table stands
6. Plans and drawings of introduced ships are researched in the archives of museums and national libraries. Our scale models are true miniature representations of the original yachts.
7. People love to admire the intricate details of the hulls, decks, rigging, and sails of our ship models. Scale ship models adorn the Oval Office at the White House, Wall Street offices, and private libraries.
8. All ships are made by the world leader in sailing ship model reproductions, and have implacable quality and attention to details