Clipper Lightning, 1854 (ship model)
Facts about our ship and boat models
1. All ship models are completely hand-made by skilled craftsman
2. Model ships have highest quality parts: hand sewn fabric sails with detailed
stitching; each solid brass antique finished hardware made from individual
3. Most ship and boat models are built plank-on frame, some ships have a solid carved hull.
4. Most model ships ready to rig. Detailed instructions explain easy assembly upon arrival.
5. All ship models come with table stands
6. Plans and drawings of introduced ships are researched in the archives of museums and national libraries. Our scale models are true miniature representations of
the original yachts.
7. People love to admire the intricate details of the hulls, decks, rigging, and sails of our ship models. Scale ship models adorn the Oval Office at the White House, Wall Street offices, and
8. All ships are made by the world leader in sailing ship model reproductions, and have implacable quality and attention to details