Elegant Victorian Pulls with Red Carnelian. Jeweled Pulls are hand-crafted from semi-precious stone Red Carnelian with timeless finishes. Victorian Pulls would be a perfect addition for your traditional style furniture or mission style cabinets.
The word “Carnelian” came from Latin, meaning “horn” because of the fresh color that could be observed. The group of stones is made of micro-crystalline or crystalline variety of quarts. It is thought to increase stamina, vitality, and endurance, as well as promote emotional balance. It was used in the past as a seal ring for imprinting on important documents because hot wax did not stick to Carnelian. The word “Carnelian” is also used to describe a certain shade of red which is the shade of red both for Campbell’s Soup and Cornell University.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer pull using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All pulls are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Pulls are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)