Elegant Victorian Pulls with Onyx. Jeweled Pulls are hand-crafted from semi-precious stone Onyx with timeless finishes. Victorian Pulls would be a perfect addition for your traditional style furniture or mission style cabinets.
The name “Onyx” is derived from the Greek word onyx, which means “of a finger” or “claw”. A Greek legend says that the Onyx stone came from Cupid clipping some of Venus’ nails. The clippings fell to the ground and were turned into the Onyx stone due to the fact that no part of a god can die. Onyx is chalcedony quartz that is usually found in Brazil, California, Uruguay, and India.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer pull using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All pulls are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Pulls are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)