The Rangoon is a folk art boat model. Beginning around the mid 19th century, tramp vessels inhabited a world with no schedules and a mix of interesting characters, adventures, and an escape from the life’s more routine journey.
Facts about our ship models
• 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method; Hundreds of hours is required to finish a model;
• Completed models contain thousands of details created by our skillful master craftsmen.
• Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
• Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of our models;
• Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic.
• Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop;
• Just the perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector;
• Our models have all the little details that would amaze you the moment you see them. Just look at them and you will highly appreciate not only the skills but also the time that our master craftsmen spend on each of these models.