Are you looking for a perfect display combination? Our RMS Titanic model and display case combo will sure to set your home or office apart!
The Model: In May 1911, Titanic was launched, which was a heavily publicized spectacle. Unfortunately, at 11:40 pomp on the 14th April 1912, the greatest maritime disaster in history began. During that night of heroism, terror, and tragedy, 705 lives were saved, 1502 lives were lost, and many legends were born. Master craftsmen handcraft these highly detailed wood models from scratch using historical photographs, drawings, and original plan. They are built to scale with high-grade wood such as western red cedar, rosewood, and mahogany. They are 100% hand built individually using plank-on-frame construction method and are similar to the building of actual ships. Each model requires hundreds of hours to finish and must go through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop. The model is painted in red, black, and white to represent the original colors of Titanic. You can find hundreds of intricate details on this model. All lifeboats are meticulously handcrafted from wood. All riggings are accurately built according to scale. The intricate pieces such as the crane, anchors, stanchions, windows, ladders, steam pipes, and skylight really make this model a masterpiece. The model comes with an attached wood base with a brass nameplate. It?ll make a perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast, or passionate collector.
The Display Case
This beautiful display case was made out of hardwood and painted in dark mahogany color. It has distinctive designs that add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It comes with Plexiglas panels on all sides. This case is very effective when it comes to preventing dust particles as well as keeping your valuable cruise ship looking new and protected at all time. It is a must-have for model ship enthusiasts or passionate collectors.
Assembly is required for display case model and is included in the packaging.
Titanic named by J. Bruce Ismay, was built in March 1909. In May 1911, she was launched, which was a heavily publicized spectacle. Titanic was designed to be a marvel of modern safety technology and her accommodations were the most modern and luxurious on any ocean. She was 883 feet long (1/6 of a mile), 92 feet wide and weighed 46,328 tons. She was 104 feet tall from keel to bridge, almost 35 feet of which were below the waterline. She was capable of carrying over 3500 people (passenger, crew). Unfortunately, at 11:40 P.M. on the 14th April 1912, the greatest maritime disaster in history began. During that night of heroism, terror and tragedy, 705 lives were saved, 1502 lives were lost, and many legends were born.
Facts about our ship models
- 100% hand built from scratch using ?plank on frame? construction method; Hundreds of hours is required to finish a model;
- Completed models contain thousands of details created by our skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of our models;
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop;
- Just the perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector;
- Our models have all the little details that would amaze you the moment you see them. Just look at them and you will highly appreciate not only the skills but also the time that our master craftsmen spend on each of these models.