Sunnyvale molding is beautiful up- or down-lighter. This large molding profile has such pristine lines that it fits perfectly with any style of interior. Light flows lavishly out of this elegant up or down-lighter as if it has always been there.
Manufactured to easily accept LED lighting, Sunnyvale molding yields even, balanced light dispersion without scalloping. Noted for its refined versatility, enabling this molding to be utilized equally well for up or down lighting applications, Sunnyvale molding produces an unparalleled segue between light and shadow, creating an air of freedom, openness and depth unattainable through any comparable design. In addition, Sunnyvale molding can also be used just as readily as a traditional cornice molding without lighting if desired, or even as door trim or base molding.
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting, environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable, no CFC, no PVC, no formaldehydes;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– water and humidity resistant;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough, extremely smooth surface;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;