Suncoast molding is beautiful up- or down-lighter. Suncoast molding can serve you in every respect – you can remodel it with or without LED lights, around doors, as a panel molding or baseboard. Molding’s refined design and subtle shadow immediately create the impression of depth and light.
Manufactured to easily accept LED lighting, Suncoast molding yields even, balanced light dispersion without scalloping. Noted for its refined versatility, enabling this molding to be utilized equally well for up or down lighting applications, Suncoast molding produces an unparalleled segue between light and shadow, creating an air of freedom, openness and depth unattainable through any comparable design. In addition, Suncoast molding can also be used just as readily as a traditional cornice molding without lighting if desired, or even as door trim or base molding.
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting, environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable, no CFC, no PVC, no formaldehyde;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– water and humidity resistant;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough, extremely smooth surface;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;