With the new modern San Francisco molding profile you can perfectly integrate indirect LED lighting into your design. This molding for indirect lighting can be used in conjunction with other profiles from this collection to create a sophisticated linear pattern of light and shadow.
These covings conceal LED indirect light and allow the creation of subtle lighting effects. All references will bring warmth to a room, and take away the harshness of a single central pendant light fitting. Compact LEDs are easy to install, cost little to run and have a long life whilst being environmentally friendly.
San Francisco Molding Specifications:
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting, environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable, no CFC, no PVC, no formaldehyde;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– water and humidity resistant;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough, extremely smooth surface;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
There are no reviews yet.