Saddleworth Wood Knobs add an amazing focus to any drawers or cabinets – it will make them look regal and majestic. The absolute perfect place for these knobs to be used is in the dining room on your china closet. They are great knobs to use if you are trying to punch up an antique piece of furniture or cabinet. You should consider using the Saddleworth Wood Knobs
in combination with the Saddleworth Wood Pulls.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are internally threaded, solid brass or stainless steel inserts cast into the stem for lifetime durability.
- All knobs have been engineered to accept an 8/32 screw; 1″ screws have been individually packed with each knob.
- All inserts for wood knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Knobs are lacquered to protect the finish
- Alternative finishes available