Commonplace in Victorian England, carriage clocks kept the mail couch and its passengers appraised of their scheduled departures and arrivals. Designed to take the rigors of the roughest roads, this durable little clock will withstand the test of time. Clock has French finished in black and bronze finished hardware.
- wood case, French finished in black;
- four brass extensions to prevent glass from being damaged;
- solid brass campaign carrying handle;
- quartz mechanism;
- convex glass, brass bezel;
- cover plate on back engraved with 1900 world time image;