Charm… European Artistry… Expert Craftsmanship. Scallops, flourishes, acanthus and olive leaves are classic and elegant design elements that never go out of style.
This skillfully crafted hardware is inspired by the streets of London – Kensington, Chelsea, Portobello Road and Pembridge, all historic yet fashionable locales. This collection is over sized for today’s interiors and the substantial pieces will add drama and beauty to your home.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)