Loctite® PL® Premium® Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a one component, polyurethane based, moisture-curing adhesive.
It is VOC compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water. Loctite® PL® Premium® provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials. It can be used for interior or exterior projects and is 3X as strong as ordinary construction adhesives. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures. Ideal for sub floor installations.
- Meets stringent state & federal regulatory requirements
- Great for interior or exterior applications
- Can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber
- No strong solvent odor; Great for interior use
- Permanently bonds together almost any substrate
- Stronger than many substrates it joins together; Up to 3 times the strength of ordinary adhesives
- Suitable for use in hot and cold environments
- Low VOC content
- Meets and exceeds APA AFG-01 specs
- Low odor
- Strong and versatile
- High strength
- Broad Service Temperature
- Sandable after 12 hours
Loctite PL Premium bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, plywood, OSB, MDF, treated wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, granite, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts including EPS (expanded polystyrene foam), XPS (extruded polystyrene foam), and polysio (urethane) foam, carpets, metal, stainless steel, galvanized metal, lead, cement-based products, fiber cement panels, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, rigid and cellular vinyl/PVC trim and molding and polyash trim.