The McKenna Rose pulls are pleasantly delicate. With the large rose designs, the McKenna Rose differs from a lot of the other pulls in our collections due to the design making a lot less severe impact with the softer lines of the overall design. It would of course look great with the matching McKenna Rose knobs – any other knobs that you would like to use along side of the McKenna Rose knobs have to be equally as delicate.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer pull using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All pulls are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Pulls are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)