Hillsboro molding profile combines a natural nonchalance with a perfectly smooth design. Used as baseboard or door trim, Hillsboro molding is equally striking and discreet. This molding is impact and water-resistant, already primed and easy to paint. Hillsboro molding profile features chambers to conceal cables and made of the polymer material setting the highest standards for quality and durability.
Hillsboro molding is highly praised not only for its perfectly smooth lines, but also for its uncanny ability to fuse walls and floors by discreetly obscuring their point of transition. Manufactured with a hard, strong surface that is appropriate for use in highly trafficked environments in which the potential for possibly damaging, inadvertent physical contact from furniture and household appliances is increased, the simple minimalistic design of Hillsboro molding enables it to perfectly complement other molding profiles from our collection of molding for indirect lighting.
– shock baseboard – 20% stronger than pine wood;
– baseboard made of High Definition Polymer System;
– humidity resistant;
– maximum long term protection against scratches and dents;
– ideal for high traffic areas and commercial applications such as clubhouses, lobbies and exercise rooms;
– hypoallergenic and fully recyclable;
– ready-painted with white paint;
– has tough, extremely smooth surface;
– baseboard has a built-in cable and wire channel (non-electrical);
– this baseboard has sharp, deep, highly defined details;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies for consistent quality and perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;