Olympic Sail Racer Ship Model from the 1930’s is still popular today. This ship model futures beautiful mahogany planked hull. Dragon Olympic sail racer ship model built from approved racing class blueprints. This model ship is a hands-on sailing history for lovers of wooden craft. This ship is a real scale model, a miniature of a legendary regatta racer. Sail racer ship model has cotton sails and lines with a French finished hull. Some assembly required.
Facts about our ship models
1. All ship models are completely hand-made by skilled craftsman
2. Model ships have highest quality parts: hand sewn fabric sails with detailed stitching; each solid brass antique finished hardware made from individual molds.
3. Most ship and boat models are built plank-on frame, some ships have a solid carved hull.
4. Most model ships ready to rig. Detailed instructions explain easy assembly upon arrival.
5. All ship models come with table stands
6. Plans and drawings of introduced ships are researched in the archives of museums and national libraries. Our scale models are true miniature representations of the original yachts.
7. People love to admire the intricate details of the hulls, decks, rigging, and sails of our ship models. Scale ship models adorn the Oval Office at the White House, Wall Street offices, and private libraries.
8. All ships are made by the world leader in sailing ship model reproductions, and have implacable quality and attention to details