Dakota DC-3 plane is the legendary workhorse of the skies during the 1930-50’s. Some of these planes are still flying in far-flung places like the Amazon and the Gobi Desert.
The first limited edition production of a hand-built Dakota DC-3 plane model in aluminum. Complete with etched metal sheets and rivets. Windows, extreme engine detail, propellers, landing gear, ailerons. Inspect… Admire!
- aluminum body, etched body panels;
- removable wings;
- all details according to original blue prints;
- detailed engines, propellers and cockpit;
- landing gear in miniature, complete!;
- moving wing, tail ailerons and steering parts;