Columbia Ship Model This ship model offers a strong and commanding presence at relatively low cost. Classic sailing ship lines, historic America Cup racer. Columbia racer ship model is hand-crafted by skilled craftsman with plank-on-frame construction in antique finish with quality varnish. This ship model has cotton hand-stitched sails and individually molded brass hardware. Columbia racer ship model comes with table stand. Some assembly required.
Facts about our ship models
1. All ship models are completely hand-made by skilled craftsman
2. Model ships have highest quality parts: hand sewn fabric sails with detailed stitching; each solid brass antique finished hardware made from individual molds.
3. Most ship and boat models are built plank-on frame, some ships have a solid carved hull.
4. Most model ships ready to rig. Detailed instructions explain easy assembly upon arrival.
5. All ship models come with table stands
6. Plans and drawings of introduced ships are researched in the archives of museums and national libraries. Our scale models are true miniature representations of the original yachts.
7. People love to admire the intricate details of the hulls, decks, rigging, and sails of our ship models. Scale ship models adorn the Oval Office at the White House, Wall Street offices, and private libraries.
8. All ships are made by the world leader in sailing ship model reproductions, and have implacable quality and attention to details