Elegant knob with Celtic-inspired design. Jeweled Knob is hand-crafted from semi-precious stone Tiger Eye with timeless finishes.
Tiger Eye semi-precious stone is chalcedonies quartz with a very silky luster, that changes with the different light that hits it. Some Tiger Eye stones contain different color strips. It is a common belief that if you hold tiger eye stone it helps your overall spiritual well-being and health. It is a traditional gift for a 9th wedding anniversary.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are internally threaded, solid brass or stainless steel inserts cast into the stem for lifetime durability.
- All knobs have been engineered to accept an 8/32 screw; 1″ screws have been individually pact with each knob.
- knobs are hand-crafted with Tiger Eye semi-precious stone insert.
- All inserts for wood knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)