- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are internally threaded, solid brass or stainless steel inserts cast into the stem for lifetime durability.
- All knobs have been engineered to accept an 8/32 screw; 1" screws have been individually pact with each knob.
- knobs are made of solid cherry and finished with cherry stain.
- All inserts for wood knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
The Saddleworth pulls and the Saddleworth bin pulls both look intricate and interesting. The pulls are rectangular shaped, while the bin pulls have a bit more of a dome look to them. They both can be used with the Saddleworth knobs. You may use the knobs on the doors, the pulls on the smaller drawers, and the bin pulls on the larger or wider drawers. That way you will get a variety of shapes and sizes, while still keeping to the same design.