Florence decorative center cove molding
Castleberry cornice molding + Preston Egg-and-Dart crown molding
1. The entrance can help create a lasting first impression of your home.
2. Over 74 percent of home buyers want a formal entryway.
3. Be especially sensitive to strong personal color or design statements in the entrance to avoid creating territorial anxiety when the prospect first enters your home.
4. Use quality details in the entrance to suggest quality and attention to detail in the rest of your home.
5. The lighting and lighting fixtures are important in setting the right tone for the entrance.
6. Mirrors can be used effectively to make this area seem larger.
7. In homes where there is no formal or separate entrance, you can create this effect through several approaches, including furniture groupings or half-height dividers.
8. Move a small grouping of furniture or a prized antique from the living room to the entrance, where it will have more impact.
9. The Common-Area Upgrade has important implications for common lobbies or entries in condos