InvitingHome.com is fully committed to your satisfaction. All of our products have been selected to the highest standards of quality, workmanship and
value.. All of our products are ship "fully insured." In the event that an item(s) arrived damaged the item(s) will be replace "free-of-charge."
InvitingHome.com and all of our suppliers are committed to providing you the customer with products that are free of defects. However, it is important that
you follow the instructions below if you believe a product you received may be defective.
1. Please inspect all goods received carefully upon receipt per the Shipping and Receiving instruction.
2. Upon finding of products which may be "defective", please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone @ 781-444-8001 within 1 business day
from the receipt of goods so we can assess your claim.
3. Please have your shipping order number and date of delivery on hand when calling or emailing.
4. All sales are final. InvitingHome.com does not accept returns for non-defective products. InvitingHome.com reserves the right to make the final
determination to the validity of each claim, our decision is final.
5. If your claim is valid, the Customer Service representative will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
6. Upon return of the "defective" goods, subject to our inspection a replacement will be provided as soon as possible to correct the problem.
7. At InvitingHome.com discretion, a credit may be offered instead of replacement.
8. InvitingHome.com responsibility ends here. Any loss incurred for labor, time and shipping is not covered. Furthermore, InvitingHome.com has no control
over end products fabricated with the materials sold or installation procedures applied. No warranty is expressed or implied. All material must be inspected
for quality before installation. If further details are required, please contact us. Thank you.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - InvitingHome.com does not accept returns for non-defective products accept as authorized above through the RMA process
1. Do not return any merchandise for any reason without first calling our Customer Service Dept. @ 781-444-8001 or contacting by
email @ customerservice@InvitingHome.com.
2. All authorized returns should include the RMA number on shipping documents.
3. All unauthorized returns will be refused at our dock.
4. Returns over 30 days from date of invoice will not be accepted.
5. NOTE: CUSTOM ORDERS AND ANY PRODUCTS CUT, USED, DAMAGED, INSTALLED OR ALTERED BY THE CUSTOMER ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
6. Upon return of the "defective" goods, subject to our inspection, a replacement will be provided as soon as possible to correct the problem.
7. Undamaged goods returned with our permission, subject to our inspection, will be accepted for credit less a 20% restocking fee.
Non-Defective Goods and Custom Orders
For non-defective goods, where no error has been made on our part please contact InvitingHome.com by email @ customerservice@InvitingHome.com or by
phone at 1-781-444-8001. All sales are final, but at our discretion, based on our evaluation of your circumstances we may authorize a Return Material
Authorization (RMA) number. InvitingHome.com reserves the right to make the final determination for all requests for RMA for non-defective goods, our
decision is final. Goods returned with our permission, subject to our inspection, will be accepted for credit less a 20% restocking fee. Returned
merchandise must be freight prepaid by the customer. All goods must be returned undamaged, unused, and in its original packaging. InvitingHome.com
will not accept the return of goods that have been used, cut, damaged, installed or altered in any way.
Cancellation Policy: Order may be cancelled up to 24 hours from the time of purchase. After 24 hours all sales are final. At InvitingHome.com discretion,
based on our evaluation of your circumstances we may authorize an order cancellation All order cancelled after the 24 hour grace period will be assessed
an 8% transaction fee. Disposition of order that have already shipped will fall under the policies as stated in the RETURN POLICY.
Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable Purchases:
No Returns on mirrors, shutters, molding, fireplace mantels, chandeliers and all closeout items.
Any Products cut, used, damages, installed or altered are non-retunrable and non-refundable.
All orders for custom made merchandise are non-refundable and non-cancelable 24 hours from the time of purchase.
Absolutely no returns on any goods after 30 days from day of purchase