1. Vertical Storm Bar Kit - (price per inch)Storm Bar Kit for shutters contains:
1 pc. Female Storm Bar;
1 pc. Male Storm Bar;
2 pc. Storm Bar Bracket;
5 pc. 5/16" Faspin;
8 pc. 1/4-20 x 1" Pan Head Screw;
8 pc. Thread Insert;
|SKU||description||list price||your price||qty (inches)|
|VSB1||1 vertical storm bar kit||$ 3.90||$ 3.51|
Polycarbonate Backing - (price per square foot)
|SKU||description||list price||your price||qty (square feet)|
|PLB||polycarbonate backing||$ 15.70||$ 14.13|
Vertical Storm Bar System
The Vertical Storm Bar System meets the State of Florida Building Code 2006. » Architectural Collection Louvered shutters or Classic Collection Board and Batten shutters, (does not apply to arch and radius top shutters or custom cutout)
- Can be ordered in 1/8" increments to a maximum of 60"W x 102"H window opening (shutter width of 30").
Each shutter leaf should have a clear (1/8" thick) polycarbonate panel fastened to the back.
- One Vertical Storm Bar required per shutter pair.
- Storm bar length needs to match the total height of the window opening.
- Storm bars require installation by the shutter installer.
- Top and bottom mounting brackets are provided with five faspins.
- Screws and inserts are not provided.