- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer pull using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All pulls are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Pulls are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
The Fleur-de-lis means "flower of the lily" It was used to represent French royalty. It was said that the king of France, Clovis, who started using the symbol of the Fleur-de-lis because the water lilies helped guide him to safety and aided him in winning a battle. The design in the Fleur-de-Lis pulls is arranged in alternating positions of the Fleur-de-lis. These pulls are a great match for the Fleur-de-lis knobs which have the Fleur-de-lis pattern arranged in a circle. The different shapes of decorative hardware make the cabinet doors and drawers interesting to look at.