- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
The Delaney’s Rose pulls have a lot more detail with sharp defining lines. The colors will punch up any cabinet doors or drawers. The vivid design will give an old world and rustic feel to the cabinet. While you can use the Delaney’s Rose knobs in a different color, or use more than one different color. It is a sure way to get the eclectic look while the same pattern ties the whole design together.