- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
The Dianthus knobs bring the sophisticated feel the antique homey feel to your cabinets. These pulls will be a great accent to old-world cabinets, as well as bringing a polished feel to any antiqued furniture. Sometimes antique finish ends up looking a bit shabby and drabby, but installing these knobs will make the cabinets pure chic. It would be a better choice to keep with Dianthus pulls if you would like to use them in conjunction with the pulls
Dianthus knobs are part of English Garden Hardware Collection. Reflecting the meticulous effort that produced these stunning gardens from a bygone era, each of the knobs and pulls in this line features individually hand-cast and hand-finished design work. There are soft, graceful roses and poppies (McKenna's Rose knobs and Poppy Knobs), reminiscent of classic beauty and elegance. While other like Dianthus Pulls or Mountain Ach knobs feature crisply detailed styling with colorful background. Each knob's design marries Mother Nature and Craftsmanship into decorative hardware that adds beauty to any room of your home.