- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
The Classic Weave pulls are very textured and are sure to bring attention. While being intricate, it has a bold and strong look to it. The knot itself is usually meant to signify closeness and togetherness. The beauty of this particular design is that it does not have a specific theme which makes it perfect for any place and almost any cabinet style. The Classic Weave pulls look great with Classic-Weave knobs or Classic-Weave wood knobs.