- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
The Chateau knobs are a very dramatic accessory to any cabinets or drawers. It is inspired by the designs used all over the French country-side chateaus. They were the houses in which nobility resided. The Chateau design is meant to look strong an unyielding while giving an incredibly elegant and delicate touch. The Chateau knobs are a great match with the Chateau pulls