- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every knob using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All knobs are internally threaded, solid brass or stainless steel inserts cast into the stem for lifetime durability.
- All knobs have been engineered to accept an 8/32 screw; 1" screws have been individually pact with each knob.
- knobs are made of solid cherry and finished with cherry stain.
- All inserts for wood knobs are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term "antique" refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Knobs are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)
A very detailed and beautiful knobs are the Tiger Lily knobs. They are very delicate and bears a lot of positive history. The Tiger Lily is an orange flower that is covered in spots. It has been a useful medical remedy for many centuries. Its scent is said to suppress aggressive behavior and promotes overall good feeling. The smell is said, as a superstition, to give whoever smells it freckles.