|Installation Instructions >>|
polyurethane half-columns installation
installing a half column
1. Use blocking attached to floor and ceiling to provide a nailing surface inside of the half columns cap and base.
wrapping a lolli column1. Cut out the top and bottom of column shaft, column cap and column base as needed to accommodate the pole.
2. Use adhesive to attach column halves together.
3. Apply construction adhesive where the column shaft meets the cap and base and where the cap and the base meets the floor.
4. Caulk as needed where column shaft meets the column cap and base with latex caulk.
5. Fill any nail holes on the columns with a vinyl spackle or wood patty. After that send slightly.
6. Finish columns with any quality latex or oil based paint.